INDEPENDENCE, EXPERIENCE, INTEGRITY AND CREDENTIALS
PD&J’ Founder, Peter W. Leibundgut, provides expert testimony and litigation support. PD&J and its strategic partners help structure and secure commercial and real estate capital and provide due diligence consulting services to domestic and foreign private and institutional debt and equity investors, banks, accounting and law firms including:
- Expert Testimony and Litigation Support in Cases Involving Lender Liability, Legal Malpractice, Debtor and Creditors’ Rights, Contracts; Fraud and Complex Financial Credit Structures;
- EB-5 Regional Center and Direct Investment ;
- Special Asset Identification, Management and Disposition;
- Mergers, Acquisitions and “Turn-Arounds”;
- Commercial and Real Estate Finance; and
- Public and Private Real Estate Development and Redevelopment in all Asset Classes.
Mr. Leibundgut handles all matters personally. However, depending on the scope, breadth and requirements of any engagement, PD&J routinely relies upon its strategic partners. Their respective niche expertise has proven invaluable given the demands on the financial and real estate industries as a result of the financial crisis and resultant legislation, regulation and litigation. Every engagement is project specific and priced to meet a particular client’s needs. References and Statement of Credentials are available upon request.