For over 25 years Mr. Leibundgut structured, conducted due diligence, documented and closed over fifty billion dollars of public and private financial transactions on behalf of lenders, investors and borrowers. He currently consults with respect to the following types of transactions:
- Structuring and Performing Due Diligence in Domestic and Foreign Private Equity and Debt Investments;
- Preparing Requests for Finance;
- Financial Restructuring;
- Capital Sourcing;
- EB-5 Investments and Regional Centers;
- Commercial Real Estate Development Financial Structuring; and
- Due Diligence, Disclosure, Compliance and Transparency.
PD&J is focused on helping meet the increasing demand for debt and equity in the commercial real estate and public project finance sectors resulting from the dramatic constriction in availability of both institutional (bank) and public (bond) capital. There is an unprecedented volume of private equity and debt in the marketplace seeking viable and secure investments. PD&J matches prospective borrowers and sponsors with sources of both domestic and foreign capital as well as traditional institutional lending sources. The principle of “Trust but Verify” governs every engagement.
For more information contact Peter W. Leibundgut, (856) 912-8470, email@example.com.
or see: www.regionalcapital.com.